lyndajdickson

Books Direct

Books for the whole family

Snitch & Sneer - Fairy Tale Crashers: Hit The Hood (Sntich & Sneer - Fairy Tale Crashers Book 1) - Julia Dweck, Daryll Collins Snitch (the dog) and Sneer (the cat) travel in their spaceship to Fairy Tale Land. There, they decide to visit Little Red Riding Hood, so called because she always wears a red hoodie. Snitch and Sneer insert themselves into the story with some hilarious results.

There are some laugh-out-loud moments, with some humor aimed at the kids but with some targeted at the adults as well. The illustrations by Daryll Collins and bright and colorful, with Red being particularly cute (until she isn't). At the end of the book, Daryll teaches us how to draw the Big Bad Wolf and Snitch and Sneer answer some tricky questions.

I look forward to sharing Snitch and Sneer's further adventures in Fairy Tale Land.

I received this book in return for an honest review.

Full blog post: http://booksdirectonline.blogspot.com/2015/03/snitch-and-sneer-hit-the-hood-by-julia-dweck.html